Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Update on Inactivity - Back from Vacation!!

I made it back into town Sunday night, but went straight to work, so I technically didn't get home until Monday morning before I crashed for most of the day.  Now that I've unpacked, I'm slowly catching up on all my pokemon stuff!  I got my inbox down from over 100 to around 20 (and still going down!), have finished one deck review, will be posting a couple of blog reviews later tonight and will soon have tons of vids going up on my channel!  I'm working on a video of my vacation, including pictures and video clips from all the shows and rides that allowed video recording, and hope to upload that within a few days.  Classes start tomorrow, so if I'm slow in getting deck reviews out, please be patient with me.  Emerging powers pre-releases also start this weekend, so I'll be showing plenty of new cards from that set early next week.  A new set also means a new booster box opening coming up soon as well as hopefully a complete set vid!  So while things have been kind of slow last week, prepare for quite a lot to see over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment